Lake Titicaca, Salar de Uyuni and Volcanoes of Bolivia.
Photos of the last travel in Lake Titicaca, Salar de Uyuni and Volcanoes of Bolivia.
Contact us for the travel day plan
"Bajada de la Muerte" (La Paz, Bolivia).
Lake Titicaca and Isla del Sol. Oruro. Salinas de Garci Mendonza.
Cuce del Salar de Uyuni (the largest salt flat in the world).
Ascent to the Tunupa volcano (5350msnm), "spectacular balcony of the salar". Inca Huasi Island, Laguna Hedionda, Silioli Desert, Laguna Colorada, Eduardo Abaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve, Laguna Verde, Laguna Blanca, Licancabur Volcano (5970msnm). San Pedro de Atacama, icon of the Atacama desert and its "lunar landscapes".
Variant through the northwest of Argentina:
Tupiza "Quebrada de Palala", La Quiaca (Argentina), Quebrada de Humahuaca (patrimonio dell’Unesco), El Hornocal, Uquia, Tilcara, Purmamarca, Cuesta de Lipan, Jujuy.
Short variant: 300 km of pedaling. Trekking: around 20km. Around 650 km of transfer are made, by vehicle, to connect the distant places.
Long trip: 600 km of pedaling, 95% on land. The route takes place in height, between 3,600 meters above sea level and 4,900 meters above sea level. With two long descents up to 1200 masl and 2400 masl. And in the trekkings a maximum of 5970 masl is reached
Medium to high, to develop in high mountains.
This is a journey in which the participants will be able to take advantage of the service and choose to pedal the entire route, doing the high mountain trekking or also, using the support vehicles, to rest when they need it.
It can range from -5 ° C (at night) to 25 ° C.
- Guide Mariano Lorefice and a local driver
- Private assistance minibus and 4x4 vehicle.
- Accommodation and meals indicated in the program All transfers from La Paz
- Meals on days off
- alternative excursions
- income to parks and archaeological sites
- tips and extras
- Mountain bike or gravel bike.
- Caramels or backpack to carry water (Camelbag)
- Trekking footwear
- Personal medications
- Sunscreen and lipstick
- The luggage rack is not necessary. It is recommended to those who want to bring clothes or a camera
- Clothing is recommended for trekking in low temperatures down to -5 C
- Short and long cycling pants
- sport pants
- Wind breaker
- synthetic m / l t-shirt
- gloves, synthetic socks and wool
- insulating mat.
- Comfort sleeping bag -5C°
- Spare slippers or sandals
- Rain coat or waterproof jacket
- Fleece collar, hat.